Photolog 2019: Day 347 of 365

on
Friday, December 13, 2019
BT21 Fur Clog Slippers in Chimmy and Cooky

BT21 Cooky Fur Clog Slippers

BT21 Chimmy Fur Clog Slippers

So, the BT21 Fur Clog Slippers that I ordered from LINE FRIENDS Collection nearly two months ago arrived today. I kinda forgot I ordered them, to be honest, so add to that the two pairs of BT21 Boucle Slippers I got on Monday, I am set for indoor footwear for like, the next two years. Still, they're cute AF. Maybe I'll just wear different slippers for different rooms...
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9