Photolog 2019: Day 331 of 365

on
Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Just when work is stressing me out enough, I get BTS merch in the mail to cheer me up. Today's package was from Weply, which included an A2 poster and accordion postcard, both of which feature the photoshoot from this year's FESTA Family Portraits. These were the first exclusive merch items made available for the Global Official Fanclub ARMY Membership. Perfect timing, given the arrival of my ARMY Membership Kit yesterday. Only question now is, where do I have room to put these...?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9