Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 602

on
Monday, November 25, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's your favourite Thanksgiving side dish? Stuffing. I'm inclined to say mashed potatoes, but I can get mashed potatoes any time, whereas stuffing is definitely a Thanksgiving-only side dish.

  2. What time did you wake up this morning? I didn't. I woke up at 1:30PM. It's my day off, okay?

  3. Choose a lipstick colour: orange or brown? Brown.

  4. Something you need to finish by the end of the day? One load of laundry for work clothes, another load for bedding, plus dusting and vacuuming. It's house chore day.

  5. Who's the best cook in your family? Definitely no one in my immediate family. I'm gonna go ahead and say my cousin Janetta. I don't eat her cooking often, but when I do, it's always awesome.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9