Friday Five: Places to Go

on
Friday, November 22, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's the closest you've come to having a hangout where everybody knows your name? When I was in my late teens to early 20s, my friend and I used to go to one bubble tea shop every single day. (Every. Single. Day.) They didn't know us necessarily by name, but everyone there knew us by face and they always had a table for us in the smoking room (RIP), and always gave us a 15% discount. It was fantastic. Sadly, these days, I don't hang in any one place often enough to get to know the staff.

  2. Where do you go when you want to be around people but don't want to talk to anyone or be recognized? I never want to be around people. I see enough people at work as it is, so when it's my free time, I want to be by myself.

  3. Where can you go if you need a little bit of sleep but home is unavailable? My car. It's comfortable enough and mobile. Plus, I can smoke in there.

  4. Where do you dine out when you've got very little to spend? Pizza Nova or Tim Horton's, depending on the time of day. Although, realistically speaking, if I had very little to spend, I wouldn't dine out to begin with. I'd just make a sandwich at home.

  5. What TV show's characters' hangout spot do you most wish were right around the corner? Luke's Diner from Gilmore Girls. Especially during the Jess era. Man, I'd literally just spend all fucking day there.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9