BTS (feat. Lauv) — Make It Right

on
Friday, October 18, 2019

  • First of all, I love that they actually made a music video for this song. It's a remix, granted, so it won't have the same fanfare as the original that came out in April, but the sentiment behind it is beautiful.
  • Secondly, I love that they incorporated scenes from their Speak Yourself tour, and that I was lucky enough to be present for two of those concerts. I'm nostalgic as fuck.
  • Thirdly, this song is entirely dedicated to ARMY and while I'm pretty indifferent to Lauv, his verse in English really drives the relationship between BTS and ARMY home. I AM SO SOFT RIGHT NOW.
  • Fourth, the animated scenes are FUCKING ADORABLE. The boy portrays BTS and the girl, who turns into the boy's cape, portrays ARMY. They've literally painted us as their protector, their armour, and their power. 🥺🥺🥺
  • Finally, IT'S BARELY PAST 5:00AM AND I AM A FUCKING EMOTIONAL MESS.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9