Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 591

on
Monday, September 9, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. When was the last time you were stung by a bee? I was stung by a wasp like, 11 or 12 years ago. It was sitting on my cup of coffee and I didn't see it, so as I grabbed my cup, it stung the shit out of my finger.

  2. A sweet treat you can't resist? Macarons. If I see them, I usually have to buy one. (Or six.)

  3. Your thoughts on waxing? I do it all the time at home with wax strips. Easy, fast, cheap, and effective for hair removal.

  4. Comb or brush? Brush. I really have no use for a comb. And I don't own one, anyway.

  5. Something that smells funny to you? If by "funny," you mean abominable, then durian. How anyone can get close enough to eat it, let alone put that rotting-garbage-fart-smelling butter flesh in their mouth, is beyond me.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9