Friday Five: From the Top

on
Friday, September 6, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a food or drink whose bottom is better than its top? Bubble tea, especially the brown sugar milk ones.

  2. What's at the top of your weekend agenda? Well, I have to work tomorrow, but I'm off on Sunday, so if I'm not too lazy, the plan is to have brunch at Starving Artist with Chelsea and then head over to the Estée Lauder warehouse sale. I'm hoping to find some Tom Ford, Too Faced, or Becca products worth getting. Maybe some Origins, too.

  3. When did you last wear a non-hat covering for your head? On Tuesday. It was raining, so I put my hood over my head to walk to my car.

  4. What tunes did you spin this week? You mean aside from BTS? (Are you shocked?) I heard this song at work and fell in love with it immediately, so downloaded her album and have been enjoying it immensely.


  5. When were you last on the roof of a building? In May, when I was in NYC for the BTS concerts at MetLife. We were staying at my brother's apartment and his building has a fully decked out rooftop, so we went up there to have a couple smokes and enjoy the view of downtown Manhattan and East River.
2 comments on "Friday Five: From the Top"
  1. What were those iced-coffee-looking drinks you posted photos of? They looked really good for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, they're iced lattes! And they were really good! Didn't need any sweetener or anything, just good as is. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9