Photolog 2019: Day 215 of 365

on
Saturday, August 3, 2019

My manager and I were having a shitty day at work today so we went over to Pablo and got ourselves mini cheese tarts (tiramisu for me, original for her) to make ourselves feel better, and I gotta say, it did help. Sadly, that was the highlight of our day.
2 comments on "Photolog 2019: Day 215 of 365"
  1. That would be the highlight of a good day.

    Tough choice. Matcha, sweet potato, tiramisu, Mont Blanc, white choco raspberry, strawberry daifuku...

    Buy five get one free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, our day got brighter in the minutes it took to eat them and it remained the highlight for the rest of the day because when we returned to work, it was still shitty, lol.

      The tiramisu, apple cinnamon, mango, strawberry daifuku, and toasted chocolate marshmallow are my faves. :) I used to do the Buy 5, Get 1 Free, but now that I have to watch my sugar intake, I only get one at a time. And even then, I split it in half to eat at different times, lol. Having a Pablo within a two-minute walk from my work is a blessing and a curse, lol.

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9