Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 586

on
Monday, August 5, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How often do you contour? Any time I do full-face makeup. Which is when I have work. So, five days a week.

  2. Massage or a mud bath? Massage. I don't think I'd ever willingly pick a mud bath.

  3. Have you ever had acrylic nails? No. To be honest, they've always kinda freaked me out.

  4. Do you tend to stick to the same perfume, or do you like to switch things up? Fresh Sugar Lychee is my go-to, but I do switch things up from time to time.

  5. Leopard, zebra, or snake print? Leopard.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9