Friday Five: AutoComplete

on
Friday, August 30, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. Who do you look like? My brother. Like, there is not a single doubt that we're siblings. Any one of my friends or acquaintances who have met him or seen a photo of him always exclaim, "OMG, you guys are like twins." Oddly enough, neither of us look like our parents.

  2. What bit you? You know, nothing recently... but knock on wood! Next thing you know, I'll be eaten alive by mosquitos or something...

  3. When are you due? NEVER. NEVER EVER. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER.

  4. Where have all the flowers gone? I think the neighbourhood fox got to them. I've seen it run out of the Asiatic lilies in my front yard, and I know that motherfucker is responsible for ruining half of them.

  5. Why don't you? Because I have bills to pay! You know I would spend every penny of my paycheque on BTS merch if I could.
2 comments on "Friday Five: AutoComplete"
  1. Do you mean the fox ate the flowers? Or did he just tromp on them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, he (or she) trudged all over them. But it didn't even occur to me that they could have eaten them...

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9