Photolog 2019: Day 185 of 365

on
Thursday, July 4, 2019
Korean Style Beef Sashimi - TarTar (Yuké)

Double Salmon Roll

Marinated Short Ribs

Japa-Burgers

Honey Bread

Reunion dinner with my friend Austin (a.k.a. my gay bae), who I haven't seen in two years, at Nomé Izakaya. We decided on the Korean-style beef sashimi (Asian-style beef tartare), Double Salmon maki (I normally don't go for rolls at izakayas, but the ones at Nomé are pretty unique and I especially liked the horseradish cream in this one), marinated short ribs (they say these are "arguably Toronto's BEST marinated beef short ribs," and yes, they're good, but I don't think they're really the BEST), Japa-Burgers (a Nomé classic), and Honey Bread (the must-have at Nomé, no matter what you're ordering). A super-fun night filled with stories, jokes, and way too many laughs. We've vowed to do this more often. It's been too long since I've seen this kid.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9