Friday Five: Can't Stop Won't Stop

on
Friday, July 12, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What's a snack item you have difficulty eating in moderation? Most recently, it's been Smartfood Delight White Cheddar Popcorn. I have never really been big on popcorn (as opposed to other snacks, like chips) but I bought a bag on a whim at the supermarket, and now I'm addicted. I can literally eat a whole bag in one sitting. And while it's low calorie and low fat, I'm sure it's still not a great idea to eat so much of it all at once...

  2. What's a verbal habit you'd like to break? I say "I'm DEAD" as a go-to response when someone says something funny or scandalous or mean. I definitely picked this up from some of the girls at work. Now we all say it.

  3. What have you removed from your life after some struggle to do so? Non-diet pop. Let me tell you, diet ginger ale tastes like shit.

  4. Where do you go just because you've always gone there? Le Viet. I usually go there for pho (and on lesser occasions, the roti with curry). They don't even have the best pho in my area and use quite a lot of MSG, but something has to be said for proximity. Also, there's never a wait for a table.

  5. What's something you hope continues forever? BTS, but alas, I know all good things must come to an end. Military service will come soon, and of course, their contracts will end at some point, and then age. I will just enjoy the journey as much as I can. (And I do. A lot.)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9