Photolog 2019: Day 148 of 365

on
Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The banner from BTS at MetLife Stadium, Day 1: "I am ________. I can speak myself thanks to BTS."

Actually, I wrote my name in the blank heart on my original banner, but the water cannons during J-Hope's stage for "Trivia: Just Dance"  kinda soaked it (you can literally see it happening in my video for the performance here), so Ronsee gave me his (which was rolled up all nice and safe in my purse) and said he'd keep mine instead because he didn't care how it looked. And that's why we're BFFs, folks.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9