Photolog 2019: Day 146 of 365

on
Sunday, May 26, 2019

Okay, kinda random, but Blendy Stick is my new obsession. It all started with K-dramas, actually. I noticed that in literally every single show I'd watch, the characters always drink these instant coffees that come in individually wrapped sticks. The only time they'd drink real brewed coffee is in cafes. But at home or at the office, it is always in the form of stick packets. So I was intrigued. Lattes that could be made in a minute or less? I needed to look into this further. So when I was at T&T, I went straight to the tea and coffee aisle. I guess I never paid attention to this aisle, but I noticed that there's no actual coffee beans or ground coffee for sale, like at regular supermarkets. There are only instant coffee mixes. I guess this is the trend in Asia? Anyway, there were none of the brands that I saw in K-dramas, but I did find a whole assortment of Blendy Stick, which is a Japanese brand. So I picked up two big boxes of the Café au Lait and the Royal Milk Tea. And wow, I am converted. The Café au Lait reminds me of oatmeal cookies and the Royal Milk Tea is exactly like the hot milk black tea you'd find at bubble tea shops, so basically they're fucking awesome. I don't know how much caffeine is in these drinks but they are like a warm hug on a cold day, and I LOVE THEM.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9