Friday Five: On the Edge of Town

on
Friday, April 5, 2019
This week's Friday Five:
  1. If everything else about your life stayed the same, how well could you get by living homeless for a year? Not well. I'm pretty high maintenance. Like, I even refuse to go camping.

  2. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Spring Day" by BTS.


  3. If you could have anyone to do it, who would you like to be the pallbearers at your funeral? Assuming I'd be getting an open casket funeral, I guess employees from the funeral home? I personally don't want my friends and family doing it. But honestly, I think I'd request cremation, anyway.

  4. Who is someone you encounter occasionally in passing, with whom you think you could be good friends if you knew each other socially? The Korean guy who owns the convenience store I frequent to get smokes. Even though he's usually busy (there's always a line-up, especially if the lottery jackpot is big that week), he always makes sure to ask me how my day's going. Plus, after I asked him if he carried the issue of TIME magazine with BTS on the cover last October, we started having convos about K-pop. (We never got that issue on this side of Canada so I ended up ordering mine from Mr. Jaewon, but he asked me if I'd like him to save any magazines with BTS on the cover if he sees them in store, and I knew he was BFF material.) He said the last group he ever listened to was Big Bang, years ago, and he should check out BTS if I even flew to another country to see them. The next time I went to see him, he told me he checked out BTS on YouTube and they are addictive to watch and their music is very catchy and he can see why they have so many fans. If I saw him more than twice a week for one minute, I just know I could turn him into an ARMY.

  5. Is there anything useful to be made of empty prescription pill bottles? Apparently so. Here's 30 ways to re-purpose prescription bottles.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9