Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 562

on
Monday, February 4, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Glittery brows or purple lipstick? Purple lipstick.

  2. What's something makeup-related that you have in your purse/bag at the moment? MAC Studio Fix Powder, MAC Blot Powder, MAC Prep + Prime Lip, MAC Liptensity Lipstick in Doe and Clouds in My Coffee, Too Faced Natural Nudes Lipstick in Skinny Dippin' and Birthday Suit, Boscia Charcoal Blotting Linens, and a Fenty Beauty Portable Highlighter Brush.

  3. Do you like having background noise when you need to concentrate? No. When I really need to concentrate, I need silence.

  4. A ’90s sitcom that you used to watch? Oh, I used to watch tons of sitcoms: Saved by the Bell, Blossom, Melrose Place, Beverly Hills 90210, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Family Matters, Full House, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Boy Meets World, 3rd Rock From the Sun, Dharma & Greg, Step by Step, Home Improvement... I don't think I actually watched sitcoms after the '90s ones ended.

  5. What about eyeliner is difficult for you? I don't find eyeliner to be difficult on myself because I've been doing it for years, but on other people, I guess it'd be symmetry, especially if someone's eyes are very asymmetrical.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9