Photolog 2019: Day 1 of 365

on
Tuesday, January 1, 2019
Haitai Calbee Honey Butter Chips in Original and Canadian Maple Syrup

Koloko Pea Crackers in Szechuan Spices, Basil, and Lemon Pink Salt

Tahato Caramel Corn Lemon Soda Flavour and KitKat Caramel Pudding Flavour

Nongshim Ansung Spicy Miso and Shin Ramyun

Welcome to 2019! Another year of my photolog "project," wherein I post a photo every day of the year. It started last year as kind of a personal challenge just to see if I could do it. I did miss a few days here and there (usually if I was traveling) but was pretty successful for the most part, so I'm going to do it again this year. Thus, Day 1 of 2019! And what better way to spend New Year's Day then Asian snack shopping at T&T? 'Cause even if everything else is closed, Chinese retailers are reliably open 365 days a year.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9