Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 559

on
Monday, January 14, 2019
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Goofy or serious? Depends on the context, but I guess I'd pick goofy? I mean, I'd rather laugh, anyway.

  2. Instagram brows OR Instagram contour (and "neither" is not an option; you've gotta pick one)? Brows. Instagram contour is way too intense and my face cannot handle that.

  3. Matte red lipstick or false lashes? Matte red lipstick. It's not that I don't like the look of false lashes, but I just hate the feel of them. But I actually do wear matte reds from time to time.

  4. What are you having for lunch today? Grilled cheese with Monterey Jack and Gouda.

  5. Something on your desk? Well, as expected, my desk is decked out in BTS and BT21 stuff... Got my 2019 BTS calendar, 2019 BTS planner, MacBook Pro, BT21 x Royche Cooky mouse, BT21 Cooky mousepad, BT21 Cooky phone cradle, iPhone, BTS x UNICEF Love Myself tumbler (for water), and a tube of Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve.


1 comment on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 559"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9