Photolog 2018: Day 359 of 365

on
Tuesday, December 25, 2018
BT21 Official Winter Standing Plush Dolls in RJ, Shooky, Koya, Tata, Chimmy, Cooky, and Mang

BT21 Official Winter Blanket

BT21 Official Phone Cradle in Cooky and Chimmy

BT21 x Royche Official Monitor Figure in Koya, Tata, RJ, Shooky, Mang, Chimmy, and Cooky

BT21 x Royche Official Cooky Wireless Silent Mouse and BT21 Official Cooky Mouse Pad

I opened up my other packages from Seoul today which contained all the BT21 goodies I ordered from my merch guy over the past two months. (I was saving this package to open up on Christmas. Everyone else gets to open presents on Christmas, so I thought I'd join in on it this year even though I don't really celebrate Christmas... and I already knew what was going to be in the package...) I got a bunch of items from their latest winter collection, including the standing plush dolls (I resisted the Halloween ones, but these ones were just too damn cute... plus, my merch guy gave me a discount 'cause I bought the whole set) and the big sherpa fleece blanket because I do a lot of napping and I needed a new blanket (I was using a big TNA beach towel that I got as a gift with purchase from Aritzia like, five years ago, and figured it was time to get an actual blanket). I also got two phone cradles (one for my desk, one for my bedside table), plus all seven monitor figures and a Cooky wireless mouse from the BT21 x Royche collection (and a matching Cooky mouse pad, obviously). Did I need any of it? Definitely not. Am I gonna consider everything as Christmas presents to myself so I feel less guilty? Absolutely.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9