Photolog 2018: Day 342 of 365

on
Saturday, December 8, 2018

So, the BT21 pop-up store re-opened today at Scarborough Town Centre. I originally wasn't planning on going again because of the insane line-ups last weekend (it even made this article for "The 10 Worst Lineups You'll Face in Toronto This Holiday Season"), but the friend that I made there last Friday (we both went after work and couldn't get in line, so we commiserated and starting chatting) DM'ed me on Twitter around noon telling me that her friend just went and said there was a short line-up but it was moving fast, so if I wanted to check it out, I should try today. I debated going all day because I had work and wouldn't be able to make it there until after 7:00 PM, but then thought I'd regret it if I didn't try. So I drove over there after work, took a deep breath, and walked straight to the pop-up store. I mentally prepared myself to line-up with hundreds of people... only to be met with about 20 or so people in line. I was shocked because it's also Saturday, arguably the busiest day at any mall. But I got into the pop-up within 10 minutes. Anyway, I did manage to get a few things, which I will post about tomorrow, but when I left the pop-up around 7:50 PM, there was no line-up at all. So if y'all wanted to check out the BT21 pop-up (tomorrow's the last day!), I would go in the evening.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9