Photolog 2018: Day 338 of 365

on
Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Hi, I bought clothes! The Golden by TNA Larsen goose down parka that I bought online during Aritzia's Black Friday sale arrived this morning, which was quite exciting. (Also, do you like how I draped it on my couch, all casual like? As if that's where I normally put my coats?) I usually wear a longer wool/cashmere coat when I have work or if I'm wearing more professional outfits (which is more often than not), but I like to wear parkas on my days off when I'm in casual clothes. My old Community parka from Aritzia went missing (seriously, I still have no idea where it went and I've checked every possible place in my house so I'm guessing it was accidentally donated when I did Spring cleaning earlier this year) so I bought this one to replace it. It's warmer and fits better than my old one, anyway, so blessing in disguise, I guess. I also spent my Uniqlo gift card on the new black KAWS x Sesame Street graphic print hoodie (I'm not usually into hypebeast items like KAWS, but I thought this collab was really cute) and a black fleece zip-up jacket that was on special for $29.90.

Finally, BT21 is launching at Hot Topic stores in Canada this week so I went to my closest location to check it out. I hadn't been into a Hot Topic store since I was an emo kid in high school (before Hot Topic even came to Canada) so it was a little jarring when I went in, but I went straight to the salesgirl at the cash to ask if they received any BT21 items yet, and she showed me a stack of hoodies that she had just finished folding to put out on display. They only received the grey hoodie and this white graphic print tee today so I picked up both, but she said they'll be getting more styles this week so I'll probably return in a couple days to see if they got anything new. To my immense relief, Hot Topic will just be an retail outlet for BT21, which means that the BT21 items they'll be carrying in their stores are designed and manufactured by Line Friends, and are not collaboration pieces between BT21 and Hot Topic (e.g. Hot Topic branding does not appear anywhere on the items). It's unlikely that I'll have time to visit the BT21 pop-up store when they re-open this weekend so I'll make do with these.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9