Saturday Nine: The Middle (2018)

on
Saturday, November 10, 2018
This week's Saturday Nine:

You can hear this week's song here.
  1. This song is about compromise. When did you recently give in a little and meet someone halfway? Today. I was working on the December schedule and it's black-out period, but I understand that people have lives outside of work and need certain times off, especially during the holidays, so I compromise with my staff to do what's best for them and for the business.

  2. She sings that the floors are wet. Are there any floors in your home that could use a good scrub today? If you answered "yes," will those floors get cleaned this weekend? Not a scrub, but definitely a good vacuum, which I just did.

  3. She also sings that the cabinets are bare. What's currently on your shopping list? Pumpernickel bread, ciabatta buns, margarine, cream cheese, dijon mustard, salami, Havarti cheese, grapes, blueberries, orange juice, ginger ale, Poppables, Korean ramyeon cups... Yeah, I need groceries.

  4. You may be familiar with this song from Target's TV commercials. Do you often shop at Target? No. They don't exist in Canada anymore. But I do shop at Wal-Mart once a month. I shop more online than I do in store, though.

  5. The lead vocal is handled by Maren Morris, a Grammy winner for "My Church," which is all about singing with the car radio. What's the last song you sang along with? "Waste It on Me" by Steve Aoki featuring BTS.

  6. This past April, Maren married singer-songwriter Ryan Hurd and they have performed onstage together. Who is the last person you sang along with? Some of the girls at work. "Oops!... I Did It Again" by Britney Spears came on. We had to.

  7. This song was composed by brothers Kyle and Michael Trewartha. With their bleached hair and sunglasses, they look like a pair of surfer dudes — which they are, having grown up in Huntington Beach, CA. Is there a body of water near your hometown? Lake Ontario.

  8. January 2018, when this song debuted, we had a total lunar eclipse. When things like that happen in the sky, do you go out of your way to watch? No. But if it's convenient, I'll take a look-see.

  9. Random question — They say we're all young at heart. In what way can you be childlike? Um, my love, devotion, and obsession to a Korean boy band that can be described as more intense and more manic than I have ever loved anything before. It's not necessarily childlike, but it's teen-like, for sure. Did I mention I'm turning 32 next week? Young at heart, indeed.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9