Friday Five: Excuses

on
Friday, November 9, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What was your excuse the last time you had to miss a social gathering? "I had to switch shifts with someone at work."

  2. What was your excuse the last time you arrived late to something? "They're doing construction in my neighbourhood and I had to find a detour."

  3. What was someone else's excuse for recently inconveniencing you? "I forgot and ended up taking an extra shift at work."

  4. What's a true explanation you wish you could have given (but didn't) when you unintentionally inconvenienced someone else? I don't know if I've ever unintentionally inconvenienced anyone else. If I did, no one's ever told me.

  5. What's something you wish you could be excused from right now? Winter driving. And the whole holiday season at work, a.k.a. the most stressful time of year.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9