Friday Five: After 'Im

on
Friday, November 2, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What improbable feat did you pull off this week? It's not really improbable since I pulled it off, but I managed to get to work in 14 minutes. (It's a 25 km distance, which usually takes about 20 to 30 minutes depending on traffic. I was running late, so I may have been speeding a little faster than usual.)

  2. What will you do immediately following your completion of this post? Have a smoke, watch some YouTube, take a shower, put on a sheet face mask while watching RM's latest V Live, then go to bed.

  3. In what way is your life lately imbalanced? I haven't been really social outside of work. I just go to work and then go home. I even had Halloween off and didn't plan anything, didn't leave my house, and didn't talk to anyone. And I didn't mind at all. I just don't know how healthy that is.

  4. What recent impulse purchases have you made? I have bought a lot of BT21 merch over the last week. (Needless to say, my BTS/BT21 merch dealer fucking loves me.) Did I need any of it? Definitely not. Were they way too cute to resist? Absolutely. (I'm just gonna chalk all these expenses up to "early birthday gifts to myself.") Everything is set to arrive next week and I am so excited!

  5. What immature behaviour have you displayed recently? Um, I bought a shit ton of BT21 merch. It's literally, like, the Korean version of Sanrio. Like, I bought pajama sets with cartoon puppies and koalas. And I am turning 32 in two weeks. I am fucking ridiculous.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9