Friday Five: Again or Not Again

on
Friday, October 12, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What is the story behind one of your scars? I have a scar on the bottom of my left pinky finger from Grade 6. We were doing track and field in gym class and practicing for the relay race, and as one of the girls on my team was passing me the baton, she dug her nail straight into the side of my pinky finger. It was so deep that it gushed blood everywhere and I never did the relay race again. And I still have a faint scar there to this day.

  2. What's an example of your being pretty much like everyone else? I have an iPhone. I have a YouTube addiction. I still have Facebook but never use it (and I only keep it "in case" I need to contact someone I haven't spoken to or heard from in at least a decade even though the chances of that happening are slim to none).

  3. What's an example of your being pretty much unlike everyone else? I don't have Netflix (I unsubscribed because I just don't have the time to binge-watch TV shows anymore). I refuse to get Snapchat. I prefer white pizza to pizza with tomato sauce, and I also prefer cold pizza to hot. I don't like ketchup with my fries. I prefer cold weather to warm weather. I don't drink alcohol. I've kept a blog for 18 years. I taught myself how to web design when I was 11.

  4. Of websites you look at daily (or almost daily), which have you been paying attention to longest? YouTube. There is not a day that goes by that I don't watch at least one YouTube video.

  5. What's something you wish a smartphone was capable of? Having a longer battery life. Also having better camera capabilities while shooting in dark locations (a.k.a. higher ISO). 
2 comments on "Friday Five: Again or Not Again"
  1. Did you shoot those concert photos with the DSLR, or the iPhone? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iPhone! The BTS tour has a very strict no camera policy because every show is filmed for future material (for example, YouTube staff is following them around to shoot the second season of their documentary series, and their own staff films footage for their vlogs and tour DVD sets). Plus, the iPhone 7 Plus has excellent camera capabilities as far as smartphones go. :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9