Saturday Nine: Teenage Dream (2010)

on
Saturday, September 15, 2018
This week's Saturday Nine:

You can hear this week's song here.
  1. Much of the video for this week's song takes place in a convertible and on the beach. How's the weather where you are? Would you be comfortable riding around with the top down today? It is extremely sunny and way too hot — high of 29°C, but about 35°C with humidex. Honestly, I wouldn't be comfortable riding around in a convertible in this weather. I'd feel like I was being cooked alive. What happened to the glorious fall-like weather of last week?

  2. This video was filmed all around Katy Perry's hometown of Santa Barbara. Amtrak runs through Santa Barbara via The Pacific Surfliner. Tell us about a memorable train trip. I think the last time I took a train (not a subway) was in 2004. I went with a couple friends to Montreal for our high school grad trip because we didn't feel like going to Cancun with the rest of the seniors. We took the train there because none of us had cars yet. That having been said, I don't remember a damn thing about the train ride, so it definitely wasn't memorable.

  3. Katy sings that her boyfriend thinks she's funny, even when she gets the punchline wrong. Do you think you're a better joke-teller or audience? Audience. I can be funny in a sarcastic, cynical way, but not in a joke-telling way.

  4. Her "teenage dream" lover is shown working out with a heavy bag. When is the last time you visited a gym? Ummm... I think 2005? I had gotten a gym membership to Bally Total Fitness (now defunct) with my cousin and our friend to take yoga classes. I went to three classes and realized I hate yoga.

  5. Katy changes her hair a lot. She's gone from long black hair to cropped blonde hair with stops at red, green and purple. Today, are you having a good hair day? Not particularly. But I did spontaneously chop off about four inches of hair yesterday at 2:00AM in my bathroom because my hair was getting way too long (like, down to my butt) and it was driving me nuts.

  6. Katy thinks dimples are "irresistible" and can't help poking a finger when a dimpled friend smiles. Do you have dimples? No. I just have fat cheeks.

  7. Two of Katy's fragrances (Meow and Purr) are sold in cat-shaped bottles. Are you wearing a scent as you answer these questions? Fresh Sugar Lychee.

  8. Katy's favorite dessert is ice cream (specifically Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix). What's the last dessert you ate? A Cinnabon on Monday.

  9. Random question: How often do you change your bedsheets? Once a month if I'm not lazy. (It's one of the reasons I shower before going to bed rather than in the morning.) I change my pillow cases every week, though.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9