Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 542

on
Monday, September 17, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What's your current pedicure situation? I've never had a pedicure in my entire life. That having been said, I just painted my toes last week in Cirque Colors' Lady Liberty and it's still looking pretty good.

  2. Has an animal ever pooped on you? No... but it might be because I'm rarely ever in close proximity to animals. I'm also rarely in areas where there are lots of birds.

  3. Resting BF, side eye, or eye roll? I have a pretty excellent resting bitch face.

  4. Gym, tanning, or laundry? Laundry, because it's the only activity of the three that I actually do.

  5. Fish tail or French braid? I'm not all that into braids, but between the two, I prefer French braids.

  6. BONUS QUESTION: Have you ever taken candy from a stranger? Yeah, it's called trick-or-treating. I started real young.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9