Friday Five: Stay and Let Me Look at You

on
Friday, September 14, 2018
This week's Friday Five:
  1. (Earth, Wind & Fire) Why are you dancing in September? Because I'm going to not one, but two BTS concerts this month! And I get to go to the soundcheck for the one in Hamilton!

  2. (Neil Diamond) September morning still can make you feel what way? Mostly, I'm just tired AF — not just on September mornings, but all mornings. (I am a night owl.) However, if the temperature is 20°C or lower, it makes me feel more refreshed and happy, like last week. But it's getting high in temperature again (it was about 30°C with intense humidity today), which makes me crabby. What can I say, September makes me moody.

  3. (Green Day) What are some things you have to endure until September ends? Summer weather. Gross.

  4. (Kool & the Gang) What place or thing is your September love? This September, it's gotta be BTS. (I mean, let's be honest, BTS has really conquered my whole year.) It'll be my first time seeing them live and I am beyond excited. I can't believe that I will actually get to see them perform in real life. I think these concerts will be really surreal experiences for me. Nine more days!

  5. (Willie Nelson) What is your September song for the rest of the month? I'm gonna have to go with BTS' "Trivia 轉 : Seesaw," which has become my favourite song from Love Yourself: Answer. It's literally the first song I play every morning, and I have to play it at least like, six times a day.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Stay and Let Me Look at You"
  1. The only time of year during which I am moodier than September is October. This is going to be a LOOOOOONG few weeks! LEAVE ME ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why October? I quite enjoy October. It's when my favourite weather of the year occurs. Like, cold, but not parka cold.

      Delete
    2. October has just always been my least-favorite month. It feels like the doldrums between the excitement of a new school year and the thrill of the holidays, perhaps. Also, Hawaii has the highest life-expectancy in the U.S., and I firmly believe that one reason is how generally happy and relaxed we are, something nurtured by our large number of state holidays (the most in the nation). This translates to something like 14 or 15 paid days off for most of us, but the stretch between Labor Day (first Monday in September) and Veterans Day (November 11) is unbearable, the longest period between holidays on the calendar! :( October is a drag!

      Delete
    3. Oh, fair enough. That's like November for us because our Thanksgiving is in October and there isn't a holiday until Christmas. We have Remembrance Day in November but it's not a stat holiday in Ontario so we don't get it off. :(

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9