Photolog 2018: Day 121 of 365

on
Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Had to pick up my dad from the airport tonight so we decided to check out Dagu Rice Noodle for a late dinner. It was my first time at this chain and despite the mixed reviews on this place, both my dad and I really enjoyed it. We both ordered the signature rice noodle soup with braised bone-in pork and extra beef slices, and while there's definitely some MSG (I am the queen of instant noodles so this really doesn't bother me), we thought the flavour of the broth was fantastic and the portions were great. Aside from the pork bone and beef slices, each bowl also came with sausage slices, lettuce, bamboo shoots, ham slices, and crab sticks. Most importantly, each order comes with unlimited noodles. Really, need I say more?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9