Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 520

on
Monday, April 23, 2018
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Are you and your siblings a lot alike? We look alike, but that's where any similarities end. We are pretty much different in every other way. It might be why I admire him, though. I'm super proud of all his achievements because they're things I wouldn't be able to do.

  2. When was the last time you spent a whole day in your pajamas? Er... yesterday.

  3. Among your current circle of friends and family, who wears the most makeup? Either me or my cousin Janetta.

  4. Last time you gave a stranger a hug? A few weeks ago. One of my clients at work was really happy with her makeup and we bonded quite a bit in the hour we spent together, so she gave me a hug. I'm not a hugger so I rarely initiate hugs with strangers, but I accept them when given to me by strangers.

  5. What's the furthest you've ever moved? About 20 km from where I used to live.

2 comments on "Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 520"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9