Photolog 2018: Day 74 of 365

on
Thursday, March 15, 2018

Treat day #2 because this week has been particularly trying and stressful. One of my co-workers actually introduced me to these chicken fingers from Hero Burger a couple months ago, and I had my doubts because Hero's known for their burgers so it'd be like going to The Keg and ordering chicken. Not only was I surprised at how good they are, but these have actually become my favourite fast food chicken fingers of all time, beating every other fast food chain out there (with maybe the exception of McNuggets, which is really in its own category).
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9