Photolog 2018: Day 59 of 365

on
Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Dessert for dinner! I've been craving shaved ice for days, so I finally got some at The Cups. It was my first time there so I opted for the green grape option, which I'd never seen before. I do enjoy more popular flavours like black sesame or matcha, but I find that I get sick of them halfway through. Green grape (one of the more unique flavours in the world of bingsu) has just the right mix of sweet and tart that keeps it light and refreshing so I don't get sick of it. Definitely my new fave.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9