Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 505

on
Monday, December 18, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Have you ever cut your hair because of a boy? Nah. I barely cut my hair for myself, let alone for anyone else. (Seriously, though, I actually really do need to get a hair cut. It's been well over a year.)

  2. Fluffy pillows or flat pillows? Fluffy. I'll get serious neck cramps if my pillows are too flat because I'm a side sleeper.

  3. Have you ever tooted in public? Yeah, of course. Who hasn't?

  4. Have you ever taken off your bra in the middle of a workday? Nope.

  5. Do you trim your eyelashes? No, but people used to ask my mom if she cut my brother's and my lashes when we were babies because our lashes are really long, especially for Asians. People ask me on a daily basis if my lashes are fake.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9