Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 499

on
Monday, October 30, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. What would no one guess about you? That I went to an all-girls private school for nine years.

  2. Your thoughts on purple eye makeup? Love it! It's one of the most flattering colours across all skintones and undertones. Everyone can look good in purple, and it makes all eye colours pop.

  3. What gets you up in the morning? When I have work, an alarm clock and a good cup of coffee (been loving Kicking Horse's Three Sisters medium roast recently!). If I don't have work, then I just automatically wake up when my brain and body are rested enough. (But I still have that cup of coffee.)

  4. I think one should always be __________. Kind and compassionate. There's enough hate in the world.

  5. Something you just started doing that's making your life better? Flossing (with the most bougie of dental floss, Cocofloss)! It's improving my oral hygiene which I'm hoping means I can deter going to the dentist, so it's gotta be making my life better.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9