Friday Five: Tiny Gestures

on
Friday, June 9, 2017
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What might you put in a small, pretty glass bottle as a romantic gift to someone? I'm not really sentimental anymore (I'm more into practical gifts these days), but I guess paper stars? I used to fold hundreds of them when I was a kid and I had them in jars everywhere in my room. They weren't for anyone but me, but I guess I could fold some more to give to a significant other... Although I don't think any boyfriend of mine would really care for a pretty glass bottle of paper stars. Or a pretty glass bottle of anything, really. I guess I could roll up tickets to a concert for a favourite band? That's pretty thoughtful. (Now I'm just thinking of things I'd love to receive. Whatever.)

  2. Someone you care very much for is leaving for a long time but will be back. What small object (not a photo) might you give him or her to remember you by? A food-related keychain 'cause my friends all know me as a foodie, and all I really do with them is eat. So, maybe a sushi keychain. Or an ice cream one (I actually have one of these). Or a pizza one.

  3. If you were to leave a small mark in your current residence, as lasting evidence that you lived there, what would you leave, and where would you leave it? I'd maybe scratch out my initials in a baseboard in the corner of my bedroom behind the door. (I don't want it to be that visible because, you know, re-sell value and all that.)

  4. What would you like to toss into the fires of Mount Doom? Old photos of me from late elementary school to middle school. I had braces and glasses and acne, and it was not a good time.

  5. Those adopt-a-star things are gimmicky rip-offs, but if they weren't, and someone gave you one as a gift, what would you name it? Amber Lights, after my favourite MAC eyeshadow.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9