Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 473

on
Monday, May 1, 2017
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. How good are you at delegating? Pretty good. I've been a manager for a few years now, so it's an requirement of my job.

  2. Last time you wore a tutu? Maybe when I was 3 or 4? I did ballet classes back then. Although when I did ballet as I got older (like 9 or 10), we just wore tights and leotards, sans tutu. But I hated them anyway because I was not a girly girl.

  3. Last time you rode a bike? Maybe 8 years ago? When I moved into the house I live in now, I bought a new bike thinking that I'd ride it all the time in my new neighbourhood as a form of exercise. I rode it exactly twice and then promptly forgot about it.

  4. Style or comfort? Why not both? See, my job requires me to be fairly stylish and trendy, but I also refuse to be uncomfortable, so I've found clothes that do both. It's all about the cut and fabric. Although on my days off, it's definitely more about comfort.

  5. What's the last pic you took with your phone?


    It's of the matcha mille crêpe cake I had at Millie Cafe on Saturday night.

  6. Is one of your eyes easier for you to do makeup on? Yep, my right eye. It just has one defined crease. My left eye has an extra crease in it which makes it harder to create symmetry.

  7. Liner: with or without a wing? Always with a wing. Winged liner is my signature.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9