Makeup and Beauty Blog: Monday Poll, Vol. 353

on
Monday, December 21, 2015
This week's Monday Poll:
  1. Other than a hair brush (or comb), the hair styling tools I use most often are…? I'm not big into doing my hair, but I use my hair dryer and my GHD hair straightener everyday. (I have the old limited edition baby pink one that helped support Breast Cancer Now; there's a new model now, if you're interested!)

  2. If I could give myself a little advice today, I'd say… Be more responsible with your money. 

  3. What was the last thing you baked? These red velvet cupcakes with Janetta, almost three years ago.


  4. What's something you'd try doing if you knew you couldn't fail? Run a marathon.

  5. I absolutely live for… Makeup. It's what I live and breathe.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9