Friday Five: Let's Get Personal (Or Not)

on
Friday, August 30, 2013
This week's Friday Five:
  1. What are you on? At the moment, just caffeine. And also, my computer chair.
  2. What are you hiding? I try not to wear super-revealing clothes or anything. Like, my legs? Haven't seen sun in over a decade, for real. On my blog, I pretty much hide most of my personal life (like daily goings-on, my work, personal relationships, etc.).
  3. Who gets it when you go? I'm going to interpret this question as, "Who gets all my [non-existent] assets when I kick it?" My mom. If I outlast her, then my brother. If I outlast him, then... I don't know. I'll let Future Denise worry about it...
  4. What's in your wallet? Some cash and change (a rarity, actually), my Ontario driver's license, my Ontario health insurance card, my debit card, my MAC PRO card, a plethora of points cards (Shoppers Optimum, SCENE, Sephora Beauty Insider, Menchie's, Indigo), and some old concert ticket stubs.
  5. What do you waste? Always money, occasionally time, sometimes food (I can't help it if certain foods expire quickly). 
3 comments on "Friday Five: Let's Get Personal (Or Not)"
  1. Hi! I was wondering if you could recommend a good dupe for Tom Ford's cream eye shadow in the shade Platinum? It was limited edition and I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. I want to find a MAC paint pot as a dupe, can you recommend one? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, from what I can gather, the closest dupe I can think of to Tom Ford's Platinum in a MAC Paint Pot is Indianwood!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9