Sunday Video Love: All of This

on
Sunday, March 24, 2013

As you may know, I've been on a huge The Naked and Famous kick lately and have basically been playing their album on repeat for the past couple weeks now. I thought I'd share a live version of one of my favourite songs from the album, because I think that's how their music should really be experienced. This song simultaneously has some of the best lyrics and the catchiest beats on the album. On another note, I was showing some videos of them to my friend, and all he said was, "Hey, you look exactly like the singer! You know, Asian, long hair, round face, always wears black clothes and bright lipstick..." All I said was, "But she has a way cooler job than me."
2 comments on "Sunday Video Love: All of This"
  1. Hahahaha that's awesome Denise :P Gotta say, this live version is pretty rockin'. Of course after you brought them up a few weeks ago I downloaded the album...I pretty much am using you for your good taste in music, you know that right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, so glad you're enjoying the band and downloaded the album!

      Always happy to be spreading the music love! :D

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9