Friday Five: Five Shades of Teal

on
Friday, July 27, 2012
This week's Friday Five:
  1. How many teal-colored items of clothing do you have, and which is your favorite? I would say 98% of my wardrobe is black, so I don't have a lot of coloured clothing, let alone teal... But I have this Paramore tee that is a light teal-aqua colour with an awesome ice cream design. I only really wear it to bed or when I'm bumming around my house, but I love that shirt.
  2. There aren't many teal-colored foods, but what comes pretty close and how do you feel about it? Well, there are some awesome teal-coloured French macarons that look pretty damn epic. I would eat that up so fast...
  3. If yellow is the color of cowardice, green the color of envy, and blue the color of sadness, what's teal the color of? Happiness! Teal is one of my favourite colours just to look at, and it always makes me happy. That's why I often pick teal shades for my nails!
  4. What's the neatest teal-colored thing you've seen recently? By far, this teal French macaron cake.
  5. If you had to paint one of the rooms in your house teal, which would it be? Probably the living room.
4 comments on "Friday Five: Five Shades of Teal"
  1. Hmmmm... I dont think I own anything teal...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I thought that, too, until I actually thought about it... And then it was like, "Oh wait, I have those pairs of underwear."

      Delete
  2. I used to have a great teal knit top that I wore all the time - can't remember what happened to it though. Now I'm sort of on a half-hearted hunt for the ultimate rich teal creme nail polish. It's weird to me that Dior doesn't have one... yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz, check out Nails Inc.'s Warwick Way! :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9