Foster the People: Live at Downsview Park

on
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Around Christmas last year, Shawn had bought us tickets to see Foster the People (with Tokyo Police Club and Kimbra), and I pretty much forgot about it until last week. Anyway, we made our way to Downsview Park to see them today, and despite the outdoor venue and sweltering heat, I'm really glad I didn't miss it.


I knew they were good from watching their Grammys performance in February, but actually seeing them live sort of blows your mind away. Amazing vocals, amazing instrumentals, amazing stage presence. It was a little too showy for my taste (what can I say, I'm a grunge girl at heart), but they really were phenomenal live. Videos to come, of course, including a stunning performance of "Warrior" featuring Kimbra, and an epic encore of "Pumped Up Kicks."
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9