Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:
  1. Favourite face cream? Lancôme Bienfait Aqua Vital Continuous Infusing Moisturizer Lotion and MAC Lightful Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Creme for day; Lancôme Hydra Zen Neurocalm Extreme Soothing Moisturizing Cream-Gel and Chanel Hydra Beauty Gel Crème Hydration Protection Radiance for night.
  2. Favourite face cleanser? Lancôme Crème Radiance Clarifying Cream-To-Foam Cleanser for make-up removal, and Chanel Mousse Exfoliante Pureté Rinse-Off Exfoliating Cleansing Foam Purity + Anti-Pollution for deep cleansing (could that name be any longer?).
  3. Favourite face exfoliator? Chanel Gommage Microperlé Pureté Deep Purifying Exfoliating Mousse for more gentle exfoliation (though I think this is now discontinued and I have to find another favourite), and Lush Ocean Salt for hardcore exfoliation.
4 comments on "Survey Says..."
  1. 1. I love Clarins Hydra Quench cream in autumn/winter and the Cooling Creme-Gel in spring/summer. I don't exactly use a night cream, just regular moisturizer but sometimes I use a bit of Estee Lauder's Advance Night Repair serum that you mentioned months ago :) I got it after you mentioned it on Mary's blog.

    2. Last year I was recommended Origins Checks and Balances cleanser. I bought it on a whim as the sales assistant at the store in Bellevue had wonderful skin and I told her "I'm getting this if it means I can have skin as good as yours!" You know, it actually works really well for my combination skin. I'm about to finish my second tube. I also use Clarins Pure Melt to remove my face makeup beforehand.

    3. Origins Modern Friction. The best exfoliator I have ever used. I alternate with Liz Earle's Cleans and Polish with the muslin cloth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, your comment is totally reminding me to check out Origins skincare. I've heard great things about their Checks and Balances cleanser as well. And I will also need to look into Modern Friction, since my fave Chanel scrub is discontinued now!

      LOVE NIGHT REPAIR SERUM!!! I think it single-handedly fixed my skin's texture.

      Delete
  2. LOL at the super long Chanel name! Sheesh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I know, right? It's like Chanel wanted to fit in as many of its benefits in its name as possible, like, "No, wait, not only does it purify, it's also foaming. And exfoliating. And anti-pollution!!!"

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9