OPI Nail Lacquer in DS Temptation

on
Saturday, October 15, 2011

The moment I saw this new shade from OPI's Designer Series, I snatched it up regardless of the $14.95 price tag (that's $5 more than a regular bottle of OPI, because it's formulated with diamond dust, but I'm not really sure how beneficial that is). It's called Temptation, and it's a deep royal purple with purple, blue, and pink glitter. It needs three coats to get opaque and it is rather gritty so you need a good thick layer of top coat (I just used my usual Seche Vite and it worked great) to keep it from chipping, but it is totally worth it. It looks even better in person than in the photo; I've gotten countless compliments on this shade (possibly more than any other shade I've worn recently) and even more people asking what it is and where I got it (Canadians can get it at most Trade Secrets locations). Conclusion: If you like glitter nail polish, you must buy Temptation.
5 comments on "OPI Nail Lacquer in DS Temptation"
  1. OMG, that is stunning. Normally I'd bypass a shade like that by looking at the bottle but it looks fantastic on the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, I saw these swatches online first and was like, "OMGGGGG, I need to get this ASAP!" But I'm also a sucker for glitter. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very aptly named!!! I would definitely be tempted by a color like that. That is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks sooo insanely good! And you apply polish so good, Denise!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay -- Totally worth getting! Three of my co-workers have already asked to borrow it, lol.

    Mary -- Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9