L.A.M.B. Malabo Tote

on
Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I got a few packages from Hautelook in the mail today, one of which included my new black leather L.A.M.B. Malabo tote, which I got for $189 from $448. I'm kind of totally in love with it. It's huge. Like, it could easily hold my laptop. Or, like, my make-up kit. Along with the bag, I also received two pairs of dark wash jeans: the William Rast Madison for $89 from $165, and the James Jeans Humphrey for $79 from $185. And last week, I ordered three Miss Sixty coats (I couldn't resist, they were 60% off!). Guys, I am out of control. Hautelook is ruining my life. This doesn't even include all of the other online shopping I've done. Last week, I ordered a bunch of new China Glaze polishes from Spa Boutique. And I've had a nasty cold for the last couple days, so I've been at home. Being at home = so dangerous for my credit cards. Today alone, I ordered a bunch of things from MAC's Glitter & Ice collection (released next Thursday), and the new holiday colours from Butter London. Oh, god, once the holiday collections are in full swing, I am in so much trouble.
7 comments on "L.A.M.B. Malabo Tote"
  1. L---O---L! WHO in the WORLD would order THREE coats??? You!

    I think it's time you freeze your cc's in ice.


    Anyway, I check Hautelook everyday and they always have great stuff.. I almost caved in and bought a Missoni scarf once, but thought better of it and left it alone. I used to have ZERO will power wherever shopping was involved, but slowly got better over the years.

    P.S. Are you still available on Oct. 28th?

    & Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS. Almost forgot.. LOVELY bag!! I'm a sucker for braided details on any bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... but they had this beeeaaauuutiful belted peacoat... and I couldn't decide between black or brown... so I got both... and then there was this really nice belted parka, and I'm sick of my TNA parka... I obviously still have no willpower...

    :(

    And thank you, I had a cough attack last night that made me think I got asthma again... That would suck, 'cause then I'd have to quit smoking and like, I love smoking...

    And yes, I am still good for the 28th! Where shall we go?

    And thank you, I love the bag, too! It's my first L.A.M.B. bag, though I've been tempted over the years. I'm in trouble if more come up on Hautelook...

    ReplyDelete
  4. shopaholic!!!

    I check out Hautelook everyday as well but rarely buy. Do you ever take a look at Beyond the Rack? They are located in Canada so no customs to worry about! I think Hautelook may have better stuff though. You've inspired me, I need to get shopping!

    Awesome bag though, I'm just waiting for 11 now for all the new stuff to come up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Kat! I take a look at Beyond the Rack occasionally, but I find that they don't have as good deals on most of their things. I guess it's about the same in the end, 'cause you have to pay duties/shipping with Hautelook (which I think is a $20 flat rate). Beyond the Rack has Chloe on sale today, and if I had $1200 to spend on a purse, I certainly would be interested, lol. Have you heard of MYHABIT? They get great labels but they sell out of everything so effing fast, I've never been able to get what I want. :(

    What is 11 and why are you waiting for it???

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's okay, Denise. I bought 3 coats from H&M a few years ago. But that was when H&M was dirt cheap so it was like the price of 1 normal coat. Still. 3 coats. We live in Canada and need them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Liz -- I figure that a Miss Sixty coat for $89 is a pretty good deal (actually cheaper than some of the H&M coats I've bought!)... and is certainly cheaper than buying a new one from Aritzia or something, lol.

    "We live in Canada and need them" -- EXACTLY. See, three coats isn't crazy at all. :)

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9