St. Louis Bar & Grill

on
Sunday, July 31, 2011

Even though I ate two burgers and two hot dogs at last night's BBQ, I still went to St. Louis to devour a pound of my new favourite buffalo ranch wings (with fries and dill sauce!) today. And it was worth every single calorie and fat gram.
5 comments on "St. Louis Bar & Grill"
  1. I'm craving these so bad right now! All your fault!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, next time we meet up, we shall get some wings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried St. Louis for the first time this year (impossible, I know) and while their highly acclaimed fries met expectations, I got like, 10 of them on my plate! Judging by your picture, you fared the same. Fairview Mall location? Anyways, for $10 to get the wings + fries it's not bad so I shouldn't complain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, honestly, St. Louis is probably my favourite place for wings -- even more than All Star and Duff's! They just have great flavours, and they keep it simple. But, yeah, they totally skimp on the fries... But I usually go on Tuesdays -- half-price wings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Update on my last comment: I went to the location at Yonge & Finch area. SO MUCH BETTER. The fries were sooo crispy and they definitely didn't skimp on the quantity. I'd go as far as to say the fries outshined the wings that visit!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9