Essie Nail Colour in Silken Cord

on
Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I decided to try out the Essie nail polish that was included in my Luxe Box this month, called Silken Cord. It's a bright poppy red in a cream finish. Now, it must be said that I am not a red nail polish person. I know it's classic, but it's just never really appealed to me. But this red is just such a happy colour and makes hands look so instantly groomed that I may have changed my mind about reds. Plus, I like that you can wear it any time of year (Silken Cord actually debuted in Essie's Winter 2010 collection). It looks really classy on trimmed nails, and reminds me of chic Parisian ladies. And the application is phenomenal. Most Essie polishes I've tried take quite a bit of work because they go on watery and streaky, but Silken Cord went almost fully opaque in one thin-medium coat. If only Essie could make all of their shades with this consistency.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9