Markham Station

on
Thursday, May 19, 2011

Had dinner with Shawn at Markham Station (again). We both ordered the Banquet Burger: a juicy six-ounce char-broiled beef patty topped with three strips of crispy bacon, Canadian cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onions, mayonnaise, and ketchup in between a toasted sesame bun. Another reason why I couldn't be vegetarian.
6 comments on "Markham Station"
  1. Ugh that looks soo good. I'm hungry just looking at it!
    I'm going to have to check it out one day...hhh

    PS. Are you going to dinner tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't make it to dinner -- I have work tonight until 9:00 and I have double-shift tomorrow and won't be done until midnight. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo!
    I don't think I can make it either.
    Do you know if the whole Lo family are here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure it's the whole family, maybe except Bella?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to the lunch, not dinner tomorrow. If you're going, see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, seriosuly I almost went in for a bite. Hahha

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9