Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:
  1. Eyeshadow colour you always gravitate towards? I execute different colour combinations all the time, but I find that with nearly every eye look, I use MAC's Ricepaper and All That Glitters.
  2. Lipstick colour you always gravitate towards? MAC's Brave New Bronze. It's the perfect nude lipstick for my skintone (currently NC35 in MAC, for reference). It's not too pale or dark, or too pink or too beige. It was limited edition and released with the Style Warriors collection in 2008. The closest to this shade from MAC's permanent line is Cherish, but it's slightly darker. More recently, I've been wearing MAC's Shy Girl quite a lot. And when I want a pop of colour these days, I like Nars' Niagara or MAC Sheen Supreme in Ultra Darling or Full Speed.
  3. Blush colour you always gravitate towards? More recently, it's been Benefit's Bella Bamba on my days off. When I'm at work, I like MAC's Springsheen, Fleur Power, Pink Swoon, or Blushbaby, depending on my eye look. And Nars' Angelika has always been a favourite of mine.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9