Survey Says...

on
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
This week's Survey Says... from Temptalia:
  1. Blush you last wore? Benefit's Bella Bamba. It's all I wear on my days off now.
  2. Highlighter you love? MAC's Iridescent Pressed Powder in Verve-acious, from 2008's Fafi for MAC collection. It was limited edition and no longer available, but it's a gorgeous gold-peach that looks beautiful on warmer skintones.
  3. Is bronzer a must-have? For me, yes. It allows me to avoid buying, like, four different foundations a year because I can use it to gradually change my complexion shade all year round. It's also great for contouring and just for having that sun-kissed glow whenever I so please.
2 comments on "Survey Says..."
  1. 1) MAC's Peachykeen.. Hadn't touched it in almost a year until today.

    2) I LOVE LOVE LOVE highlighters... I think Benefit High Beam's the best I have ever used.

    3) Nahhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love Peachykeen! I'm not a huge fan of High Beam, though... But, to be fair, I'm not a fan of liquid/cream products to begin with. :P

    And, really, no bronzer?! I can't live without it, especially since my face, neck, and decolletage are all different shades...

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9