Star King

on
Monday, March 14, 2011

Shawn, Vito, and I went for dinner at Star King, which serves Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. For whatever reason, we'd never been there until tonight, even though we go for Viet food all the time just down the street at Pho 88. I just wanted to try a different restaurant, since I'd only been to Pho 88 a couple of days ago. While Shawn and Vito opted for pho, I decided to get the vermicelli noodles with BBQ pork, minced shrimp on sugar cane, and spring rolls. (It's rare that I don't want noodle soup, but it happens.) It wasn't anything special or better than any of the other Vietnamese restaurants I've been to, but it was cheap and satisfying with decent portions, so I really can't complain. I wouldn't say I like it more than Pho 88, but I'll just put Star King on the list of places to get Viet food when I'm in that area. You know, for a change of scenery.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9